How is fault determined in a car accident? What if I am partially to blame for the crash? What damages can I recover when I have been injured? If you need answers to questions like these, take a look at our personal injury frequently asked questions. We answer these questions and many more here.
- Page 1
Do I have a viable car accident case?
How long do I have to file a car accident lawsuit?
How can I recover financially after a hit-and-run accident?
Can I use my health insurance for car accident injuries?
The insurance adjuster working on my vehicle accident case wants me to give a recorded statement. Should I?
I just had a vehicle accident that wasn’t my fault. Should I call my insurance company?
The police report says the accident was my fault. Do I still have a case?
What is my Oklahoma car crash case worth?
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/19/2021 What does it mean to have a 25/50 insurance policy? What does it mean to you if you're in a collision?
- Posted on 11/30/2020 Should you make a statement to an insurance adjuster? Do you have to make to a statement? Let the Scott Ray Law Firm help if you or a loved one has been injured in a collision.
- Posted on 07/02/2020 If you or a loved one has been injured by a drunk driver call the Scott Ray Law Firm at 580-248-5557. Get the compensation you deserve for the injuries that were so needlessly caused by the drunk driver.
- Passenger in Single-Car Crash Has to Fight for Compensation for Severe Injury Two policy limits recovered/liens reduced substantially
- Our Client Survives Collision With Semi-Truck but Must Fight for Fair Compensation Confidential
- You Can't Trust Insurance Companies to Do the Right Thing Confidential