From his law office in southwest Oklahoma, Scott Ray fights for the rights of personal injury, wrongful death, and insurance bad faith clients throughout the state. Were you injured in an accident or dog bite attack? Did you lose a loved one due to someone else's negligence? Has an insurance company treated you unfairly? Scott Ray can help. Find out how.
As a small-town lawyer with over 30 years of experience, you can count on Attorney Scott Ray to give your accident claim the personal attention and legal skill it deserves. When you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. When you work with us, you can be sure the liable party and his or her insurance company will be held accountable.
Whether you were in a car, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident, we will investigate the crash and build a case against the at-fault driver. If the driver who hit you was drunk, we will fight for maximum compensation and punitive damages. No matter what kind of accident left you struggling to recover from injuries, you can count on the Scott Ray Law Firm to fight for you.
If you have lost a spouse, parent, or child because of the wrongful or negligent act of another person, you may be entitled to wrongful death damages in Oklahoma. Vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and assaults are a few of the circumstances that could lead to a wrongful death claim. When you lost your loved one, you lost not only his or her care and companionship, you may have also lost your family’s provider. You deserve to be compensated.
Our wrongful death attorney will handle your case with the sensitivity and compassion you deserve. We will investigate the cause of death, determine who is liable, and hold that party accountable, allowing you the freedom to grieve and cope with your loss. Contact us for a free case evaluation if you believe you may have a wrongful death claim. We are here for you.
When an Oklahoma insurance company denies, delays, or low-balls your perfectly valid claim, you need an attorney on your side who knows the law and will fight to get you what you deserve. If you are struggling to get the insurance settlement you are entitled to, call attorney Scott Ray. As a former insurance company attorney, he knows their tricks and will not tolerate bad faith actions on their part.
Despite their promise to protect you in an emergency, some insurers will drag out the claims process to deter you. They may even deny your valid claim outright. Not only is this unethical, it is against the law. You can fight back. Let Scott Ray put his experience behind you to get you the settlement you deserve. Call our Lawton office to schedule a free consultation today.
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/22/2023 Unsure if you should handle your legal case in District Court or Small Claims Court? Wondering what Small Claims Court is? Read this summary of differences between District Court and Small Claims Court to help you decide which avenue you may wish to take!
- Posted on 07/28/2023 What To Do If You’re in a Car Crash That Wasn’t Your Fault
- Posted on 02/19/2021 What does it mean to have a 25/50 insurance policy? What does it mean to you if you're in a collision?
- Scott Ray Helps Settle a $100 Million Insurance Policy Dispute in Federal Court Confidential Settlement
- Passenger in Single-Car Crash Has to Fight for Compensation for Severe Injury Two policy limits recovered/liens reduced substantially
- Insurance Company Denied Responsibility After Their Client Drove Drunk Confidential