We don’t just brag about the financial settlements we have secured for our injured clients in these case results. Instead, we tell our clients’ stories to give you a better idea of how we handle a claim like yours. Read our case results to learn about how we work and how we may be able to help you.
- Page 1
We Fought for Justice When Our Client Lost Her Family in a Semi-Truck Crash$1,000,000.00
Rear-End Crash Victim Discovers Broken Neck Months After CrashConfidential
You Can't Trust Insurance Companies to Do the Right ThingConfidential
Our Client Survives Collision With Semi-Truck but Must Fight for Fair CompensationConfidential
Passenger in Single-Car Crash Has to Fight for Compensation for Severe InjuryTwo policy limits recovered/liens reduced substantially
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/19/2021 What does it mean to have a 25/50 insurance policy? What does it mean to you if you're in a collision?
- Posted on 11/30/2020 Should you make a statement to an insurance adjuster? Do you have to make to a statement? Let the Scott Ray Law Firm help if you or a loved one has been injured in a collision.
- Posted on 07/02/2020 If you or a loved one has been injured by a drunk driver call the Scott Ray Law Firm at 580-248-5557. Get the compensation you deserve for the injuries that were so needlessly caused by the drunk driver.
- Mr. Ray was such an awesome lawyer to work with. He was my lawyer for two accidents (2014 and 2018). He was always very informative and honest about everything I asked as well as about everything moving forward with both cases. They always kept me in the loop with what was going on and with what was happening next. I highly recommend Mr. Ray and his team to anyone looking for a professional and easy experience. Katrina H., Lawton OK
- Knowing that The Scott Ray Law Firm was handling my claim I was able to focus on my recovery Nellie, D., Burkburnett TX
- I would recommend them to anyone. Cynthia V., Lawton OK