We don’t just brag about the financial settlements we have secured for our injured clients in these case results. Instead, we tell our clients’ stories to give you a better idea of how we handle a claim like yours. Read our case results to learn about how we work and how we may be able to help you.
- Page 1
We Fought for Justice When Our Client Lost Her Family in a Semi-Truck Crash$1,000,000.00
Rear-End Crash Victim Discovers Broken Neck Months After CrashConfidential
You Can't Trust Insurance Companies to Do the Right ThingConfidential
Our Client Survives Collision With Semi-Truck but Must Fight for Fair CompensationConfidential
Passenger in Single-Car Crash Has to Fight for Compensation for Severe InjuryTwo policy limits recovered/liens reduced substantially
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/22/2023 Unsure if you should handle your legal case in District Court or Small Claims Court? Wondering what Small Claims Court is? Read this summary of differences between District Court and Small Claims Court to help you decide which avenue you may wish to take!
- Posted on 07/28/2023 What To Do If You’re in a Car Crash That Wasn’t Your Fault
- Posted on 02/19/2021 What does it mean to have a 25/50 insurance policy? What does it mean to you if you're in a collision?
- Mr. Ray was such an awesome lawyer to work with. He was my lawyer for two accidents (2014 and 2018). He was always very informative and honest about everything I asked as well as about everything moving forward with both cases. They always kept me in the loop with what was going on and with what was happening next. I highly recommend Mr. Ray and his team to anyone looking for a professional and easy experience. Katrina H., Lawton OK
- Knowing that The Scott Ray Law Firm was handling my claim I was able to focus on my recovery Nellie, D., Burkburnett TX
- I would recommend them to anyone. Cynthia V., Lawton OK