If you were injured in an accident, bitten by a dog, treated unfairly by an insurance company, or lost a loved one in a negligence-related incident, our FAQ articles can answer questions you may have about your rights, case, and legal options. Don't see an answer to your question? Contact us for a free initial case consultation.
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/30/2020 Should you make a statement to an insurance adjuster? Do you have to make to a statement? Let the Scott Ray Law Firm help if you or a loved one has been injured in a collision.
- Posted on 07/02/2020 If you or a loved one has been injured by a drunk driver call the Scott Ray Law Firm at 580-248-5557. Get the compensation you deserve for the injuries that were so needlessly caused by the drunk driver.
- Posted on 05/12/2020 If you or a loved one has been injured by a Semi-Truck, don’t call the trucking company’s insurance company, call the Scott Ray Law Firm!
- Scott Ray Helps Settle a $100 Million Insurance Policy Dispute in Federal Court Confidential Settlement
- Passenger in Single-Car Crash Has to Fight for Compensation for Severe Injury Two policy limits recovered/liens reduced substantially
- Insurance Company Denied Responsibility After Their Client Drove Drunk Confidential