If you were injured in an accident, bitten by a dog, treated unfairly by an insurance company, or lost a loved one in a negligence-related incident, our FAQ articles can answer questions you may have about your rights, case, and legal options. Don't see an answer to your question? Contact us for a free initial case consultation.
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/22/2023 Unsure if you should handle your legal case in District Court or Small Claims Court? Wondering what Small Claims Court is? Read this summary of differences between District Court and Small Claims Court to help you decide which avenue you may wish to take!
- Posted on 07/28/2023 What To Do If You’re in a Car Crash That Wasn’t Your Fault
- Posted on 02/19/2021 What does it mean to have a 25/50 insurance policy? What does it mean to you if you're in a collision?
- Scott Ray Helps Settle a $100 Million Insurance Policy Dispute in Federal Court Confidential Settlement
- Passenger in Single-Car Crash Has to Fight for Compensation for Severe Injury Two policy limits recovered/liens reduced substantially
- Insurance Company Denied Responsibility After Their Client Drove Drunk Confidential